söndag 2 december 2012

Screenie Sunday

Its getting hard to come up with new names for these weekly sunday screen shot entries :P
But from next year, I might start calling them "Sunday Screen Week 1", and then just make the number higher as more weeks are passing.

The latest week I have been playing Spore... and thats it. Nothing else, just Spore. And I thought I would show you what it looks like for me at this point ingame.
The game itself is easy, not hard to learn, but once you get out of the tidepool, and have advanced your race with about 7-8 billion years, you get to start taking over the galaxy.

Me green, red not good neighbours.
The green areas means I have allies or own planets inside... the red how ever... yea, thats the enemy. Shortly after I took this screenie, I took out one of their planets so they only have one star system left... the one at the lowest point in the screenshot (the one connected with the yellow line)

I am an industrial race in this game. Which means I can BUY the various planets I have trade with. But buying whole systems is pretty damn expensive, and getting the cash is hard. Gonna try a warrior race, or a religious race later and see if any of em are easier in taking over the galaxy. (probebly not)

Gonna try and make a video of some game play, but its mostly gonna be a compilation of all of it, perhaps a series of compilations from the tidepool and up, all around 10 minutes long or so. But we'll see.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar